Luis Noda, Asia-Pacific vice president of Habitat for Humanity International, speaks at a press conference at the Korea Press Center in Seoul on Friday. Noda urged stakeholders to take sustainable approaches to adequate housing in informal settlements. The conference was held ahead of the ninth Asia-Pacific Housing Forum 2023, to be held in Suwon, Gyeonggi Province, from Oct. 26 to 27.
- Samsung Electronics forecasts Q3 rebound
- Court orders Japan to compensate ‘comfort women’
- Culture minister says admission to state museums requires public discussion
- Story of first female leader of traveling entertainers reimagined
- 판 커진 구청장 선거…민주당 크게 이겼다
- [Today’s K
- Fifty Fifty enters Billboard's year
- 한동훈 “나는 스타장관 아니다, 여당 아닌 야당이 날 띄우는 것"